London - the British capitol means fashion and inspiration for Hannah. On a journey around London Hannah takes you to her favorite fabric store and shows you how to sew this lovely summerdress in seven steps.
To be ready for sewing you need the pattern and the following materials:
- 1.4 m (55“) patterned fabric
- 0.8 m (32“) single colour fabric or 0.5m (20“) + 1.75 m (70“) bias tape
- 4 buttons
- Matching thread and in a contrasting color for the decorative stitching
- Elastic sewing thread
- Zipper, 22 cm (9“9 long (regular or invisible)
Optional accessories (depending on the variation you choose):
- Presser foor for invisible zippers and Hemmer Foot
- Bias tape former
See the downloads below. Watch now the tutorials and start sewing together with Hannah!